3/12/08

Hockey

So this weekend we had a great time going up to Maine. The hockey game was fun and we got to taunt the UMaine crowd when UML scored first! It was perfect, the entire place is stunned into silence from the UML goal. This is when we strike, Jamie and I stand up and start cheering, and not just cheering so that the people around us could hear. The entire arena got to experience our enthusiasm :) I was wearing my UML hockey jersey and screaming up a storm, Jamie has the loudest sports cheer/taunt voice ever and used it to it's full ability. We were in the last row of our section It was a Riverhawk trifecta.
The entire arena is staring at us and getting angry now, we ended up cheering a nice long time, we start getting yelled at and 'gestured' at but we just cheered louder. I love Jamie's ability to be so incredibly loud at these sporting events, I love him even more for liking the Riverhawks just because I like them.
UMaine ended up scoring and we got taunted, they scored again, we got taunted more, they scored a third time, we were taunted, they scored a fourth time on an empty net and the place erupted. So, UMaine won 4-1. Maybe next year.

No comments: