1/29/09

Back to the Doctors

So far I haven't really been liking 2009. We are going back to the doctors again today for Ajax and his ear infection. I believe we are now at $100 just in co-pays and I have chosen to not even keep track of the money for all the medicines.

Last night I spent over an hour cleaning up the floor because Ajax threw fish and pasta everywhere, I guess he was done. I found fish in the heater, which isn't where it usually goes.

With him not feeling good he wants me to pick him up, then put him down, then pick him back up again then back on the ground. Over and over. I've taken to just sitting on the floor recently.

I'm hoping its just January that is tough and that February will be better. I believe in karma so this has to bounce back eventually. Not sure how much more I can take!

No comments: