3/29/07

Two Thumbs Up

Tuesday Jamie and I went to see TMNT. If you don't know, it stands for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I had been very excited about this one coming out, I love the Ninja Turtles. I can't explain why, but I really love them. I used to watch the movie TMNT 2: Secret of the Ooze at least once a week in college, and then sometimes switch it up with TMNT 1 occasionally.

The movie had a good balance of nostalgic qualities, comedy and action. The computer graphics in this movie was incredible, especially the turtles themselves which looked life like. The movie theater we went to was full and everyone cheered when they introduced a turtle which was fun. Tickets were only $4 because it was Tues. which worked out great for us and is probably why it was so packed.
I'd give you an overview of the movie but either:
  1. you love TMNT too and already know the plot or
  2. you don't really care so why bother trying to explain why fighting ninja turtles are so freaking cool.
It was great to get out of the house finally. We've been staying in most nights lately and it was fun to break it up now that it's staying light out later. There seems to be some good movies coming out soon. I'm looking forward to Meet the Robinsons, the commercial for it honestly makes me laugh so hard every time I see it. This one is in Disney Digital 3-D so I'm going to try and see it at Jordan's Furniture in Reading when we go up to visit. This is going to be another good one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we want more blog

Unknown said...

I totally never saw you watch those movies in college - all I remember was watching Jerry Springer...I wonder what ever happened to bald Steve?