8/31/07

Friday!!

So it's Friday before a long weekend!! It will be nice having the extra day off, plus it's birthday time. Sunday is little Brendan's 1st birthday, the party is at Jeanne's and should be a great time. Monday is my big 2-8 :o) I can't believe it's already September!

This summer has seemed to fly by pretty quick. I say that every year though, so people stop listening I think. I spent too much time sleeping or resting in my free time. I think I also worked to much, having to save up all my vacation time I didn't take any days off to enjoy a good day when it came by. It will be nice to have the time off later though.

I had my doctor's appointment yesterday and everything went fine. The doctor felt my belly, (pushing rather hard!) and said, "Wow this is a big baby!" It's not good to surprise your doctor who has been doing this for years with the size of your baby. She is guessing he will come in at 8 and a half pounds. We'll see...

Have a good long weekend!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

SONDRA--

YIKES! Sorry I missed your birthday! I saw you twice and it slipped my mind. Anyways, good to see you back! I almost didn't check it out!