1/30/08

Nana K on the Job

My mom came to our house Monday morning to start her new ‘job’ taking care of Ajax two days a week. It was great to have her over and watching him. The stress of trying to get ready in the morning was much less as well as was me worrying about him through the day. I went home at lunchtime and fed him, it was so much easier not having to run all around getting what I need done in time. Nana K slept over and be watched Ajax again on Tuesday. He has a great time and Nana loves it too which is the best part.

I’ve decided to put my classes for my Masters on hold for awhile. There was another class starting up the same week that I returned to work and it just seemed like to much to take on right now. Between everything I felt that I would be stretched too thin and it just wasn’t a priority for me right now. Plus I’ve learned more then I ever want to know about the Theory of Elasticity from being pregnant, or at least the lack there of.

Easing back into work is going better; I’m getting into a routine some what now. I’ve been packing up and getting ready the night before which is helping out a lot. Turns out I can’t make any decisions or figure out what needs to be done at six o’clock in the morning. I don’t think that I was ever good at it but with baby brain there is no hope at all.

I’m looking into getting a digital camera. Since Dax took that short movie clip of Ajax I’ve been hooked on the idea and can’t shake it loose. Jamie and I have been doing some research and checking out prices. Hopefully I’ll be able to get one and then I’ll be posting clips on here all the time.

No comments: