12/23/08

Last post of 2008

So today is my last day of work for 2008 and so basically last chance I'll be posting. 2008 has come to a close. Its been a good year though it certainly had its sad moments. To sum it up in one word I'd pick, Family.

This year Ajax has changed so much and has made us a Family. It seems we've been on the go and running around for most of the year, it certainly felt like it moved by fast! This next week and a half Jamie and I will be both home and able to take it slow and really enjoy each other as well as make memories for our own new little family.

A few nights ago, we took out our wedding album and the photo album I made of Ajax' first few months. It was such a nice thing to shut off the tv and just meander down memory lane together talking about the good times we've had. For 2008 I have undertaken a big project of creating a photo book for the entire year. It's turning out to be a lot of pages and I wasn't sure if it was even worth it until we had looked through the pictures together. I still love hearing my parents talk about us growing up and recanting the funny stories. It might be a great new tradition to sit down as a family and look through the years and tell the stories over and over.

We'll be traveling all around seeing extended family and friends, it should be a great time! Can't wait to see everyone and catch up, Merry Christmas !!!

No comments: