12/2/08

November's Come and Gone

Thanksgiving was a very fun time, hope everyone else had a good one too! Here are some pictures of the day at our house. Jamie took them all, I never even got my camera out even though I had meant to.
My family can never keep their eyes open for a picture :o)

Barbara, Amanda and Ajax

Thumbs up on the turkey!! Me and Dad

It was great seeing everyone and so glad we could all get together. We had Thanksgiving Trivia with prizes for correct answers and also played Apples to Apples which got lots of laughs.

Other pictures of stuff that's been going on are here: http://ianhockeywineandmore.shutterfly.com/

Jamie and I went to the UML Hockey game and had a fun time hanging out with Dan and his girlfriend. He is an even more die hard hockey fan then I am! Impressive I know.

I went with my good friend Robin and a dozen other ladies on a wine tasting tour. It was such a great time! It is called the Coastal Wine Trail and we went through Newport Vineyards, Greenvale Vineyards and Sakonnet Vineyards. They had rented a van that took us to each vineyard, it worked out great and we had lots of snacks in the van while we were driving. The pictures are from the last stop at Sakonnet Vineyards which was my favorite. It will be fun to visit again when the vines are ripe with grapes so if anyone wants to give it a try let me know!

November was a very fun month but sure did go by quickly.

No comments: