12/8/06

It's definitely December now!

It was a pretty quiet week down here for us, though my work has been crazy busy. Yesterday was Jean's Birthday, so a big shout out to her!

Happy Birthday Jean !!

I hope that it was a good one :o)

Yesterday Greg came over for dinner and Jamie made up Jean's famous Stuffed Peppers for dinner. It was a huge hit, there was nothing left of it afterwards!

This weekend I'm heading up to Haverhill, Ma to host a Partylite show at my good friend Alicia's house. It should be a good time, it's been way too long since I've seen her last.

The days are so short now, when I go to work the sun hasn't risen yet and when I leave work it's pitch black outside already. Makes it feel so late once I get home, but after Dec. 22 they should start to get longer and that's not to far away. The cold has really set in now though, it was so great having all those warm days to enjoy so late in the season.

Last weekend Jamie, Greg, and I went to The Whale, which is a local golf course that Jamie and Greg like to play at. They played and I just went for the walk. I tried to fore caddy but turns out I walk way way too slow for such a job. Some of the holes felt like wind tunnels because you were so exposed but others we tucked in and the sun kept you warm. I took pictures of the two of them and of the course, it was a really fun time. Walking the 18 holes kicked my butt completely, I slept on the ride home. Thankfully Jamie was driving at the time. It was great to be out in the sun enjoying the nice weather and playing golf in December!

Always enjoy the good time, it helps get you through the cold winter. Have a good weekend!

No comments: