12/21/06

Tis the Season

Jamie and I got all of our presents wrapped up and ready to go! I love the suspense of Christmas.

Jamie has learned a way of keeping me away from his presents to me. He said that one is very very fragile and if I shake it then it will break. He wouldn't tell me which one is the fragile one so I can't touch any of them!! That's why I love him, there aren't too many guys out there that can trick me at my own game of wits.

My mom and I had gone out and finished up the last of our shopping, it was a good time. I can't handle when it gets to crazy and packed in the stores. I like to do my shopping in August, I know I'm kind of on my own on this one but man it's great. No one else is ever shopping then, this is the key for a few reasons: 1. stores have huge sales to try and get people in 2. the shelves are stocked and super clean 3. no crowds or lines to contend with. It really is the best.

I must admit that I do always have at least one shopping trip a week or two before Christmas. It's nice to get a small flavor of the holiday shopping frenzy and there is always one more gift that you need to get.

I love seeing the stacks of gifts with the pretty wrapping and bows on it. Everything takes on a happier light when it's illuminated by Christmas tree lights I think.

Today is my last day of work for 2006, only an hour to go!! I can't wait to get out of here. Have a great Holiday and I'll see you in 2007!

No comments: