5/31/07

It's a BOY !!!! :o)

Yesterday we had our 2nd ultrasound! I was so excited to be able to see our baby again. At the first one the baby was so tiny in there but we saw the small little heart beat going nice and strong which was so great to see.

The technician has a whole bunch of things that she needs to do, take a picture of this, measure the length of this and that, so it takes longer to actually get to see your little baby in there. It was incredible once we got to see our baby on the screen. We could see all the little bones and when she scanned over the face we were able to see the details of the face! When we first started the ultrasound the baby was sleeping but after the rubbing and poking the baby woke up and rubbed it's face with it's hands and squirmed around. It was by far the cutest thing that I have ever seen in my life, it touched my heart and made me so happy.

The baby was in a kind of tough position for the technician to see between the legs but we were able to get a clear shot. We were excited to find out and I'm glad that we did. It's a BOY!!! :o) I'm so excited about it, I can't wait till he is born and see his tiny little features and kiss his small hands. I can't wait till he is a toddler and I can amaze him with my magic tricks. I day dream about when he is ten and we play games in the backyard and go swimming at the beach as a family. I'm getting a little tear-y eyed now!

Anyone who knows me before Jamie must think I've absolutely lost my mind!! How things change, I am certainly an example of that. Married, settled down with a baby on the way and I couldn't be happier!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh girl...i love you

Unknown said...

I remember someone who said,"Why would women ruin their lives and have children...especially when they have to take care of the men, too?" Ok, we were drunk and in dorm room surrounded by drunk men, but hey, in January, it will have been 10 years ago!!!

Boy, I feel old...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

As I remember it went like "I'll never have kids!" Just another case of "He was hopping away!" Huh girl? I'm so happy for you and Jamie. I love you guys!

Anonymous said...

we want more blogs