5/11/07

Cinco de Mayo !!

This past Saturday, May 5 2007, Jamie and I went to Robin and Steve's wedding! It was a beautiful event and we had a great time. Robin and I worked together at ITT in Gloucester and had more fun then we should there. She was also in my wedding party so I was very excited to enjoy her big day.

The reception was at The Congregational Church of Wilmington and was a simple and elegant ceremony. I loved the church that they got married in, it was nice and bright and simply decorated with a very welcoming feeling to it.

The reception was in Boston at the Hampshire House. It has an amazing view of the Public Garden and the rooms inside have an old world Boston feel, it was just perfect for them! Jamie and I walked through the Garden on our way to the Hampshire House, the day was beautiful and there were many people out enjoying it. We sat and enjoyed it all and were able to see Robin and the whole wedding party taking pictures which was fun.

The reception was a very intimate and fun event. Her sister, his brother and her father all gave speeches. They all were terrific, filled with humor and love and got the whole crowd teary eyed. The whole evening was a great time, everyone enjoyed themselves and danced all night long.

I'm so happy for Robin & Steve, Congratulations you two! Enjoy the Honeymoon!

No comments: