9/28/07

36 weeks

We had our 36th week check up yesterday after work and everything is still looking good. The baby is still dropped (guessing they don't "un-drop") and is in the right position, things are moving forward. So another clean bill of health for me and our little one. Now we start seeing the doctor every week, next visit is Oct. 4th.

This weekend is the Annual Harvest Feast, Jamie and I are going to try and check it out. Not too much else planned for the weekend besides that which is nice. I think that we'll also go apple picking this weekend too, this is the best time to go. Then it's apple crisp, apple sauce, and all things apple time :o) Escobar's Farm has hayrides too so I was hoping to go there this season, it's a great family farm right in Portsmouth.

Next week is October! Time has really gone by quick. The weather has still been pretty warm and I'm loving it. Apple picking isn't as fun when you can't feel your fingers. I think I'm ready for October though or more specifically the baby coming. The nursery is all set up and ready to go, everything has been washed in Dreft and put away. We finished up the child birth preparation classes and toured the hospital. I got the car seat installed and checked by the local police department. We put the deposit in for the daycare and have that all set up. Jamie and I put together the list for the hospital bag and have started packing stuff up for it. So seems like we are pretty good to go, now we just wait around for a month or so!

Have a good weekend, there won't be many more like this one so get out and enjoy it!

No comments: