10/5/07

Apple Picking and Birthday Time!!

We had a nice weekend and got to do most everything I was hoping for. Saturday morning we walked up to Foodworks for breakfast. We hadn't been there before and it was good and it felt great to get out for a walk and enjoy the wonderful weather that we had. Jamie and I went to the Harvest Festival in Middletown later. There were a lot of people at the festival and plenty of games and crafts to check out. After the festival we went to my favorite farm, Sweet Berry, and did some apple picking! It was strange having the weather be so nice during apple picking, usually your fingers are frozen by the end of it.

After all that walking on Saturday I completely passed out for the evening. It was worth it though because it was such a great day, I enjoyed being able to spend some quality time as just Jamie and me. The whole weekend went great, we got lots done that we were hoping to but also took it easy and relaxed.

Today is Oct. 5th and is Jamie's birthday!!! Happy Birthday babe :o) Jamie's parents and Erin are coming down tomorrow to celebrate with us which is great. I'm trying to talk him into a lobster dinner on Sunday for his birthday ;) I'm not sure if he's going for that yet though. We'll have to see but I'm really hoping.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok ill guess i can choke on some lobster...6 lbs??