10/22/07

39 weeks and 5 days

Still no baby yet.

The Red Sox game last night was great to watch, I stayed up till the end to see it. It was hard to stay up that late, I think I passed out 2 minutes after it ended. It was a such an amazing game to watch, I'm so glad they came back from 3-1 to win the series. Next in line is Colorado and they are coming here to Boston which is great. I'm glad that Colorado made it, I think Matt Holliday is a dream boat and happy as could be that he'll be hanging out in Bean Town. So get ready and fyi, Game 1 is Oct. 24th, our due date! I'm still behind the Red Sox all the way every day but Holliday's behind I could look at all day.

Statistically though, they say that only 3% of babies are born on their due date. 3% ?!! Why do they even bother to guess if they only get it right 3% of the time? I almost feel like I have a better chance with those odds of NOT having him on our due date. We'll see, I like being punctual so maybe he does too. ;)

No comments: