10/21/07

October 21 - 39 weeks and 4 days but who's counting?

Still no baby yet. This is now how I answer the phone, or when I call anyone this is my opening line. Thursday we went for our weekly check up and things are all still looking good. My official due date is Oct. 24th, Wednesday of this week! Right around the corner.

I started my maternity leave last week, Oct. 12th was my last day of work for the year!! How strange to think of it that way. I'm glad I decided to stop when I did, I was really starting to feel sore and tired all the time. This week it's been even tougher but so much easier to deal with at home then at work trying to just make it through the day. I've been doing a lot of reading and resting. I watched some movies and got the house all cleaned up and ready to go. It's nice to be able to get these last few things finished up at my own pace and be able to stop and relax when I need it.

Not much else to report here except feeling big, sore and tired :o) and very very excited!

No comments: