9/5/08

I laughed, I cried, I played Guitar Hero till 11pm

I had a great birthday, thank you everyone who called and emailed me :o) You made my day super special.

Jamie got me Guitar Hero Aerosmith with a wireless guitar! I had been wanting this for so long but never thought we'd actually get it. I've been playing it when ever I have some free time.
My folks got me some new workout cloths that I needed and a gravy boat. Seems like a strange gift and it got a big laugh out of me. I've needed one now a few times but never had one and had to improvise each time. It will come in very handy come Thanksgiving! My mom also made me a carrot cake with cream cheese frosting that was Yum-O as Rachel Ray would say.
Ajax gave me a card (with my mom's help) and it got me a little choked up reading it. He also gave me a big hug and a chuckle. Jamie and I went out for dinner at Ching Tao and shared a Scorpion bowl to celebrate. It was a terrific birthday and I can't think of anything else I would have wanted to do instead! Thank you to all my friends and family!!

No comments: