9/14/06

Bright-Dim-Dimmer-Almost Dark-Off and a Few Inbetween

Jamie and I continued working on the house after work yesterday. I'm still painting the last bedroom and Jamie has been outside cleaning up and getting rid of ants. It's coming along and looking pretty good overall.

My brother Kirk came out and visited yesterday and did some of the electrical work that we needed done. He changed out some outlets and we put up a ceiling light in one of the bedrooms. Kirk and I went out and got another gallon of paint late last night and we went to Home Depot. We had a fun time and ended up getting a remote controlled dimmer switch! I'm very excited about this one and kept playing with it once he had put it in. This went on for a long time, I liked to see every setting and see them all again. From outside our bedroom must have looked like a light show! He did a great job putting everything in and it's looking a lot cleaner and safer now.

It's going to be nice to have all of the bedrooms done upstairs so that we can start unpacking all of our things and get things settled down. I can't wait to have our family and friends over once we are finished!

No comments: