9/29/06

Sorry

Sorry I haven't posted all week, I've been in training and just recently escaped! Well actually it finished, I didn't escape. Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing, if you're wondering, nothing interesting unless you want to dimension part drawings.

Last weekend Jamie and I went to an amazing little farm right on the island that I fell in love with! Sweet Berry Farm, what a great name. They have a grocery store and all sorts of pick your own stuff. I'm really hoping to get out there soon and do some apple picking, it's one of my most favorite things to do and I'm hoping we didn't miss the season.

This past weekend Jon and Erin came down with their new baby boy Brendan. It was great to have them all over and have two days of baby holding time for me and Jamie. They slept over Friday night so we got to really hang out and relax. Friday we all went down to Second Beach, it was windy out but a great time. To celebrate Brendan's first visit to the beach we put a little water on his hand, I think he liked it! It was really nice to have the trio down. Erin and I had gone out shopping and Jamie held the baby the whole time we were gone. Jon asked Jamie to be Brendan's Godfather and Jamie was all excited about it and said Yes.

We also went to our neighbor's 2nd birthday party on Saturday. It was good to meet some more of our neighbors and there was a cake shaped like a truck, which is always good. I don't remember the last time I went to a two year old's birthday party though, strange. Same night we also went to Greg's for his 24th birthday party. It was a good time too, but more in a beer and video game way. I'm glad that we get to see him so much and were able to make it out for his big birthday bash.

Have a good weekend!!

No comments: