7/17/06

Jumping in Puddles

Things that I want to do in my life:
start a book club,
be an amazing cook,
visit Montana,
see the Northern Lights,
have a baby,
own a home,
make a difference in my community,
start my own business,
eat vegetables that I have grown,
be a paid public speaker,
speak at high schools to young woman about respecting themselves & making good life choices,
learn more History and take away knowledge that is relevant today,
be a friend that can always be counted on,
see the Alaskan Tundra,
have another baby,
get my Master's Degree,
live a healthy life style,
exercise on a regular bases,
make Christmas magical for a child,
be a supportive loving wife,
host Thanksgiving at my house,
make my parent's proud,
visit every state on the East Coast,
keep a scrapbook of all our memories,
have a pet bunny,
paint a picture worthy of hanging up,
walk the streets of Italy,
make people laugh,
be financially secure,
jump in puddles in the rain,
bake a tiered cake,
be a part of the special moments as my children grow,
be an expert at something,
support woman who are victims of violence,
learn how to ballroom dance,
grow a beautiful garden,
make my children feel safe and secure,
see Niagara Falls,
go kayaking,
ride a horse,
dress successful at work,
be as success full as I dress at work,
take beautiful pictures,
fully enjoy the journey,
show the ones I love how special they are.

This is just a start for me, seems odd how tough it was at some points to make up things that I want to do. I'm really glad that I got it out here though, there is a better chance of achieving them. These are not in any particular order, sometimes it's better that way.

No comments: