7/28/06

We're Buying a HOUSE !!!!!!!

So we are doing it!! We decided to buy the house ! Jamie talked to the mortgage guy and I talked to the real estate agent today. I'll pick up the papers today and we'll sign them by tomorrow. I can' believe it's really happening.

I was worried that if we did buy that I would feel overwhelmed and scared, but I am excited. I really think that we are making the right choice. It has a pool! and a big back yard! Whoo hooo!

I will keep you all posted on what happens, hopefully we will be able to move in by Sept. 1 because that is when our lease is up at our current rental.

Here is the link to the pictures of the home we are getting:
http://www.riliving.com/PropSearch/sfformdetails.asp?MLSid=635765&indiv=1

it's cute and I can't wait to have everyone over and have a big house party. Have a great weekend guys, I'm sure there will be more to tell on Monday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you guys! The house is so cute, and what a great yard.
Bridget