8/11/06

Fried-day Friday

Sorry that it's been so long. It has been an incredibly busy work week, I'm drained and there has been nothing left of me. Thank goodness it's soon to be the weekend, I can't wait to get out of work!

We are going to a friend's wedding Saturday, it should be a fun time. Going to visit my parents and then go to the beach with my cousin on Sunday. Sounds like the perfect way to recharge my batteries and I'm really looking forward to it.

I try and not get caught up in the small details and remember to enjoy life but it seems that life itself sometimes gets in the way of doing just that. I find that kind of strange. "Get out of here life and your details, I'm trying to enjoy you" just sounds off doesn't it?

I haven't figured it all out yet but I have made sure to stay in bed a little longer in the morning and tell Jamie that I love him and spend time just smiling and looking into his blue eyes. These are some of the best mornings, and that's saying a lot, I hate mornings!

So nothing philosophical, comical, special or interesting here, just me being over worked me. Have a good weekend!

No comments: