8/2/06

Game On!

Jamie and I have received the signed P&S agreement from the seller and have signed all the paperwork at the bank, it's official We're In!! It's looking like the inspector and assessor are all lined up for next week too. We don't have a locked down closing date because right now it's as soon as we can get all the bank stuff done, both us and the seller are ready to move. It's been less stressful now that everything is either done or lined up to be done. Getting things all lined up reminded me of planning for the wedding; Don't forget this and we have to do this and we need this done right now!

I'm excited and even though the wedding was stressful right before it turned out perfect and I think it's going to be the same thing with buying the house. I'm going to try and take plenty of pictures of the house and us and the SOLD sign and the real estate agent and ... well I think you get the idea!

No comments: