8/24/06

It's Only a Day Away!!!!

Tomorrow's the big day!!! I can't wait! We are closing tomorrow at 11 am, then we'll have the keys to our new home. I'm planning on going through and cleaning up as much as possible that first day and moving stuff in a few days later. Jamie and I are both too excited to wait to move in though so that might happen right away.

I can't wait to decorate our own place! You never bother when you are renting and now we have a whole house to fill. I keep finding myself day dreaming about what we would like and where to put things and the colors to use.

I'll be taking plenty of pictures and post them here when I get them developed. I hope that everyone will be able to come visit sometime.

Things have been so busy with everyone lately. Jon and Erin find out today if she'll be induced tomorrow as well!! Could be a very busy day in the Heos Family; new house for us and a new bundle of joy for them. I can't wait, I've always been bad at it but the excited waiting is half the fun.

No comments: